How to view graph of amount of selected choices for multiple choice question? | XM Community
Question

How to view graph of amount of selected choices for multiple choice question?

• 16 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello,
I recently completed data collection on a survey, and I would like to know how many answer choices users selected for a question of mine with 50+ choices. I realize we can display the amount of choices users have selected to the users themselves by using piped text ${q://QIDX/SelectedChoicesCount}, but I would like to know how I can get this data on a bar graph whose X-axis is amount of choices selected and the Y-axis is the amount of people that selected that amount of choices. Thank you!
Best,
Victor

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

You can view it in the report/ result of the survey

How exactly can I get to that specific bit of information? I can see a graph that contains the answer choices in the X-axis and the amount of people who selected that given answer choice in the Y-axis, but I can't find a way to do this for the AMOUNT of responses selected per user. Would appreciate your help with that!

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/30302#Comment_30302Since score works retroactivey, you can add score to that question and add 1 score to each option, so the total of the score will be equal to number of choices selected

Leave a Reply