How can I auto trigger survey email invites based on a date added to an uploaded contact list? | XM Community
Solved

How can I auto trigger survey email invites based on a date added to an uploaded contact list?

• 16 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello,
I would like to know if it's possible to do the following. I'd like to be survey leaders of new employees on the 5th, 30th and 60th day of employment. To do so, I'd need to be able to upload a contact list that included the hire date and be able to trigger email invites off of that date at day 5, 30 and 60. Is this possible?

icon

Best answer by LaurenK 14 October 2020, 20:15

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi ShelbyS! It looks like you reached out to our Support team about this one and got the following response. At this point in time, it is not possible to automate survey invites based on a date included in a contact list. However, you may be able to create an Action that sends a follow-up email to the respondent 30 days later or 60 days later, but this would still require you to manually send the first survey at 5 days and is dependent on when the respondent completes each survey.

Badge

Thank you LaurenK I will look into the actions!

Leave a Reply