Disabling Back Button on Conjoint Analysis - or Enable specific block | XM Community
Solved

Disabling Back Button on Conjoint Analysis - or Enable specific block

• 17 September 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi everyone,
I am currently building a survey which has a Conjoint Analysis function as one of the blocks (in the middle) with regular survey blocks before and after.
I am trying to disable the go back button (PreviousButton) just for the Conjoint Analysis block but cannot seem to do this unless I disable the Back Button option from the entire survey (using the Survey Option tab).
I saw many posts where members have suggested to disable back button on specific blocks using JS, but in my case this is not an option as the Conjoint Analysis block will still have the back button option enabled. The Conjoint Analysis block also does not have a JS editor function.
I was wondering if there was a reverse method to "enable" back button for specific blocks (while deselecting the back button option from the survey option tab)? This would allow the Conjoint Analysis back button to remain disabled while other specific block enabled with the back button.
Any creative solutions is also recommended and welcomed!

icon

Best answer by TomG 18 September 2020, 02:28

View original

4 replies

TomG AnthonyR Any insights? I read lot of your posts on other threads and am a fan 🙂 Any help will be helpful!

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/30316#Comment_30316Sorry, I don't use or have access to the Conjoint Analysis feature. We do our own conjoints.

TomG Thank you for the quick reply and appreciate you taking the time to read my question.
I was wondering if there was a JS which would show the back button (Previous Button) for each block while the Back Button from Survey Option is disabled?
I saw few posts on how to hide the Back Button but now how to show it on specific blocks?

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

If the back button is turned off in survey options there isn’t any way to show it with JS because it isn’t on the page.

Leave a Reply