How to restrict survey responses within Company/Division/Department/Location levels | XM Community

How to restrict survey responses within Company/Division/Department/Location levels

• 18 September 2020
  • 0 replies

Badge +1

Hi Experts,
I'd like to check if any of you have come across this scenario on how to restrict the access of survey responses within a Company/Division/Department/Location level.
To add more background to my question, business has multiple Divisions & locations with admins assigned, for ex:
Division A with Location XYZ has a admin and must only see responses within his division & location
Division B with Location ABC has a admin and must only see response within his division & location.
what I see is that we cannot restrict the Data & Analysis access for all these admins based on participants division or location wise. Instead we either disable the Data & Analysis tab or you grant them with all data access, or may be I might be wrong here. Apparently filtering option is not the solution we are looking for, instead we want to restrict them at a permission level.
Is there any way that we can achieve this? Looking forward for your valuable suggestions.
Thank you,
Regards
Pradyp😎

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Leave a Reply