Opinion on the certification test

• 21 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23
  • Level 5 ●●●●●
  • 449 replies

Hi all,

I want to ask your opinion on a question in a module test for Qualtrics Certificaton
image.pngIn my opinion, the question is not formulated well. The first sentence clearly specifies that Jane wants to delete all of her data, and the correct option for removing all data will be going to Tools, and selecting Delete data->All responses. But clearly the correct answer is set as number 1... Any thoughts and opinions?

icon

Best answer by LaurenK 21 September 2020, 17:20

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

I agree, there is a disconnect between the first sentence and the question, which causes the former to be misleading to the test taker. Qualtrics should either revise scores to accept 4 as a valid answer, or throw out the results of this question from the calculation of test scores entirely.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi all! I've gone ahead and passed this along to our Certification team, and they will re-evaluate the question and edit, as needed. In the future, if you have any feedback about the certification courses, be sure to use the feedback tab found on the right side of Basecamp, as that feedback will go directly to the Certification team!

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

LaurenK thank you!
i find the Feedback tab used in the basecamp not really serving the purpose. It asked about overall satisfaction, then the main purpose of visit (where certification is not even mentioned), then asking if I was able to find what I was looking for and if I am planning on returning. I find it really unusable for the purpose of addressing issues like above, or a great amount of misspells in the text.
I was much more satisfied with the old version of the certification and to me this one is a bit of a raw product.

Leave a Reply