Scoring graph in emailed response report? | XM Community
Question

Scoring graph in emailed response report?

• 21 September 2020
  • 3 replies

I am using the Actions tab to send an email with an individual response report. I have also included my own chart with scoring information at the top of the email. Is there any way to create a graph using the scores that are generated from the individual response and include it in this response report email?
Thanks!

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +51

Hello KKI_CCFTS
With the options that you have inside the email task on the actions menu you can not do that, but I dont know if maybe inside the body message with HTML and piped text from the scores you can do that.

Hi IsabelPosada thanks for your response! That is what I was hoping too, but I am unable to paste a chart created in excel into the body message. I was hoping there was some way to build it directly in the body message.

Badge +1

I would like to hear anyone's solutions for this as well. I design and host lead magnet quizzes that are high end in terms of psychographics and other methodologies. I have several projects where I was able to import an image showing the RANGE of answers - high, medium, low for example, and I do this for six different scores in one case. So the individual can see which range their own score is in for each measure or result type. However, I absolutely need to be able to show all of the result scores to each individual. I am using another platform for some projects (better suited to quiz funnels) - I'm determined to design an integration or solution that will work on both platforms.

Leave a Reply