Create a summary report comparing survey / test results from pre to post training | XM Community

Create a summary report comparing survey / test results from pre to post training

• 23 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi,
I am presently asking participants in a training course to fill in the same survey twice, first before participating in a training program and second after the training. The survey is really a test with scores assigned for various categories covered in training. I currently produce a report / test result after each survey but they're not linked in any way - rather the participant gets a discrete report upon completion of each survey. But what I can't work out and am seeking help here from the XM community is how do I create a single summary report showing the test result from the first / pre -training survey, the test result from the second / post-training survey and a table or a chart showing the movement in scores from the first / pre -training survey / test to the second / post-training survey test for each person participating in the training?
Thanks in advance.

3 replies

I would like to know how to do this as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

The answer will depend upon how you are keeping track that they are same respondents. You can either go the XM directory route or the query string route or a cloud based solution.
The support pages for longitudinal study details the first option. Handling query strings can be found in the support pages related to it. While the last one is the most flexible, it does require the use of other services, such as google drive and some custom progamming.

Badge +1

I am attempting to do the same thing using actions that pull data into a directory/contact list after each survey, which will then populate a second survey and graph the data. I'm having issues with de-duplication which Qualtrics has said is not possible due to my org's package (Core). To me this is ridiculous and I'm not actually sure they're correct.

Leave a Reply