Qualtrics Swag | XM Community

Qualtrics Swag

• 14 November 2017
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
I wore a Qualtrics sweater (see profile picture) to school/work today, and I received lots of compliments, like "Oh, I know Qualtrics!", "That's the only survey software we used in school!", and "Cool sweater!"

Go Qualtrics!

14 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5
> @AlexB said:
> I wore a Qualtrics sweater (see profile picture) to school/work today, and I received lots of compliments, like "Oh, I know Qualtrics!", "That's the only survey software we used in school!", and "Cool sweater!"
>
> Go Qualtrics!

I get the same response anytime I wear my jacket from Summit #2.
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
The jacket from the Summit earlier this year came in handy when I went for a jog on a brisk Salt Lake February morning... I was lightheaded after my job from the altitude, but I was at least somewhat warm...
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
My Qualtrics swag sees more use than most of my other options these days. Between shirts, hoodies, mugs, backpacks, duffel bags, windbreakers, and waterbottles, it has sort of permeated most of my home and work lol
Userlevel 5
Badge +10
My favorite are the Skullcandy headphones Qualtrics sent out second year. I use them every day!
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
> @JulieT said:
> My favorite are the Skullcandy headphones Qualtrics sent out second year. I use them every day!

Those are my go to headset these days for use at home! Though my normal(non qualtrics 😞 ) bluetooth ones are used out!
Userlevel 2
Badge
SWAG...?! Been programming with Qualtrics for a LOT of years and haven't received ANY swag. (Hopefully my account rep will see this 😉 )
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
> @MarkD said:
> SWAG...?! Been programming with Qualtrics for a LOT of years and haven't received ANY swag. (Hopefully my account rep will see this 😉 )

Well that is just unacceptable! lol
Try and get yourself to the 100 point threshold before Sunday night on here. Score that swag package!
Userlevel 5
Badge +9
> @AnthonyR said:
> My Qualtrics swag sees more use than most of my other options these days. Between shirts, hoodies, mugs, backpacks, duffel bags, windbreakers, and waterbottles, it has sort of permeated most of my home and work lol

My family and friends think I am so weird with the amount of Q swag that I wear. I love their stuff. My favorite is the Black sweatshirt they gave the very first year at the summit. My saw me wearing it on the ski hill two years ago and even he wanted it!
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Qualtrics nerds! 😉

I love the hoodie as well.
Userlevel 5
Badge +12
love my swag and would like to have more of it since I am the admin for the brand. It is one way to know we have Qualtrics here.
Userlevel 4
Badge +5
Hubby wants to know why my Tony Hawk signed Q shirt is going on display on our nerd wall... well duh... Qualtrics is awesome and so is he 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
I receive a package on December 31 😃 Nice New Year present 😉 I especially appreciated the handwritten note 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hi All!

If you have not yet already, be sure to check out our Rank & Reward program and User Referral program for a chance to win some awesome swag!
Badge +48

Hi everyone! Hopping in here to follow up on the comments about the Rank & Rewards Program. Just wanted to let you all know that our team is excited to announce the brand new Rank & Rewards Program 🎉

Leave a Reply