Submit Responses in 2 separate Entries | XM Community
Question

Submit Responses in 2 separate Entries

• 28 September 2020
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

Hello - I am very new to the Qualtrics platform. I am working on a survey form for my users to request a document of insurance coverage. There are 2 different types of certificates that can be requested - casualty and property. The user can request either of these or both of them. When we take the output and send it for processing, but the casualty request goes to one place and the property to another.
I would like to have the casualty request completed and recorded, then the user be asked if they need to request a property certificate, and (if yes), have some of the information from the casualty section copied over/down, some specific property questions asked, then a property response be completed and recorded.
I was thinking that maybe the web service section, where an email gets sent to the users who say they need a property certificate would work, but is there a way to have some information copied from the completed information sent with the email? Or is there a way to do this within the survey itself?
Thank you for whatever help you can provide!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

You can do this all within the survey itself. You only need to ask the common questions once. Along the lines of:

• Ask the common questions

• As a multi-select question where Casualty and Property are the choices

• If casualty, ask the casualty specific questions

• If property, as the property specific questions

• Add two survey response actions:

• If casualty, pipe and email the casualty information

• If property, pipe and email the property information

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Exactly what I needed to do.

Leave a Reply