I'm trying to add unique labels for the videos that I inserted by using loop&merge | XM Community
Question

I'm trying to add unique labels for the videos that I inserted by using loop&merge

• 29 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello all,
In my survey, I inserted a series of videos from a Youtube playlist by using loop& merge. To do that, I used all of their HTML. But in the Reports section, I can only see their HTML format as an identifier/name. This makes sense since I didn't specify any other name for the videos.
I'm trying to solve this problem by adding a unique question label for each video. So that it would be easier for me to identify which one I'm dealing with in the analyses. But since I used the loop&merge method, I can only see one page of questions that dynamically replaced with others.
Do you have any suggestions to overcome this? As far as I understand, unique labels can solve this problem because they will appear in the data-results sections as well. I tried to pipe names that I adjusted in the Loop&merge fields to the Question Label section, but it didn't work.
Do you have any solution regarding my way of overcoming this? Any other suggestions are very much appreciated as well. Thank you so much in advance.
Take care!

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

It might be just me but I don't actually understand your problem very well.
Perhaps a .qsf or screenshots or some instructions on how to replicate your issue could be useful. For instance, although I use loop&merge/HTML (and JS) to implement similar survey designs, I am not familiar with the identifier/name terminology.
A minimally reproducible example is usually very helpful.

Leave a Reply