How do I display results based on the score the respondent gets? | XM Community
Question

How do I display results based on the score the respondent gets?

• 1 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi there! I'm very new to Qualtrics so I apologize if this a silly question. I did search a bit the forum and played with the platform for a bit but couldn't quite figure out how to get something like this working.
I'm trying to make a survey where all the answers are scored from 1-7, and at the end of the survey, the responded gets their result based on the number of points they get.
Example: 10 questions with possible answers that are scored from 1 to 7. Total score at the end can be anything from 10 to 70.
The result at the end would show based on how many total points the user scores. So if they score 10 to 15 points, they see result #1, if they score 16 to 20 points, they see result #2... etc etc.
Thank you for the help!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Create different score results using text entry question.
Before these text entry question pipe the score data in an embedded data (Eg: FinalScore) in survey flow.
Now, you can use display logic on these score result text entry question as if Embedded data (FinalScore) is greater than or equal to 10 AND if Embedded data (FinalScore) is less than and equal to 15.
and so on for other score range
Please check this

Leave a Reply