Need help showing laying out change in market share question | XM Community
Question

Need help showing laying out change in market share question

• 12 October 2020
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

I need help in displaying a 'change in market share' question. This was a question layout that we used quite frequently in another survey platform. I'm not sure if this is possible in Qualtrics or if there is an alternative way to do this. Here are the details:
I have a question (A) where I ask the retailers I shopped from. I then ask question (B) where we ask the monthly spend on each retailer. After a few questions, we ask a how their monthly spend allocation changes if a certain retailer is partnering with a certain reward program. We need to show the current spend distribution within the question and then ask them what the change in spend allocation will be or select a choice that indicates that there is no change in spend allocation.
Here's an example:
Question A - selected Store A, B and C.

Question B:
Store A $120
Store B $50
Store C $300

Question C:
If Store A were to partner with ZZ Rewards, how would you allocate your monthly spend at each of the following retailers? 
As a reminder, this is how you allocated your grocery spend for the past month:
Store A $120
Store B $50
Store C $300

Spend if Store A were to partner with the ZZ Rewards:
Store A $
Store B $
Store C $

(choice) My spend would not change if Store A were to partner with the ZZ Rewards
^^^^
 If this was selected, I need to populate the spend allocation with the same numbers as in Question B.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Leave a Reply