20 week daily diary study | XM Community
Solved

20 week daily diary study

• 19 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone,
I'm looking to send a single survey to 50 participants to complete every day for 20 weeks. I would also want to send daily reminders to participants to remind them to complete the survey each day.
Does anyone have any advice for how this can be done? I have read responses to similar posts on the forum but I can't seem to figure out the best way to do this for such a long period of time and I'm wondering whether this would work in Qualtrics or whether it would be better to use a different survey application?
Any advice at all would be really appreciated, thank you!

icon

Best answer by LaurenK 16 December 2020, 19:46

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi Grya01 - I wanted to jump in here and let you know that you can accomplish this in a few different ways! You could send one original invitation to the survey (make sure to set the link type to a multiple completes link), and then send daily reminders. Otherwise, you could send a new email invitation each day, rather than sending daily reminders. If you used this method, you could leave the link type as Individual, but you would need to change the body of your emails each day so they aren't blocked as duplicates. If you have any follow up questions you'll want to reach out to our wonderful Support team, as they are best equipped to help!

Leave a Reply