How do I set up a survey | XM Community
Question

How do I set up a survey

• 20 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I am new to using Qualtrics and I am very confused. For my project I want to set up a Qualtrics page that has on a consent form (I already have as a word document) and a participation information sheet (Again I have as a word document). Somehow I want to put them onto a Qualtrics survey where the participant can read the information sheet and then complete the consent form electronically.
I would like there to be a link to these sheets and somehow the consent form to be completed electronically where I can see who has provided consent.

Many thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

I'd set up the participant info section in a block and the consent form in another block. For the participant info section I'd just have one text/graphic question and in the consent block I'd have the text/graphic questions plus a required checkbox with the "I give my consent..." text. Once the user views both pages and checks the checkbox I'd have the body of the survey in a 3rd block. You can have more blocks as needed but this is how I would do it.

Thank you for your help, I am very new to this so how do I even do that?

Many thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/31256#Comment_31256This might be helpfull.

Leave a Reply