Adobe Analytics Integration - Marketing Cloud ID - Non Website Intercept | XM Community
Solved

Adobe Analytics Integration - Marketing Cloud ID - Non Website Intercept

• 17 July 2018
  • 2 replies

We are currently setting up Adobe Analytics to work with our new Qualtrics instance.

One of our surveys for a mobile app is not deployed via Website Feedback, but rather by our own popup which links to the survey URL.

According to the documentation at https://www.qualtrics.com/support/integrations/adobe-analytics-integration/, it states that if an organization uses the Marketing Cloud ID (which we do), then we need to set the Server Side Beacon. However, it also adds "As a note, this setup will only work if the survey is distributed through Website Feedback."

So my question is - how do we pass the data in the survey to Adobe Analytics? Do I enable the server side beacon, or do I follow the instructions to enable it without the server side beacon?
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 27 July 2018, 23:42

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hi @Kyap! Check out this page about integrating Research Core data into Adobe Analytics. Since you are not using the Website / App Feedback platform, you can follow the implementation steps without the server side beacon and the Adobe Analytics Data Connector Wizard will do the rest. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to our Support team!
Thanks, contacted support earlier and they said to do just that. Have set it up without the server side beacon and seems to be working fine.

Leave a Reply