Two surveys one link | XM Community
Solved

Two surveys one link

• 9 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello,
I have two surveys for enrollment of a class on two separate campus's. We are seeing that some of the students are enrolling in the wrong campus due to them not clicking the link that their advisor has sent them, but rather another student has given them. What I would like to do is set it up so that there is one link that is distributed to the student and have the first question in the survey ask if what campus they are enrolling for. Then, based on their answer, they would be taken to the appropriate survey.
I have multiple actions and triggers setup for each survey, and the questions differ slightly between the two survey's, so I'm hoping this would be the simplest solution, rather than having to add the questions and actions from survey 1 into survey 2.
Any help on this would be great.
Thanks,
Brian

icon

Best answer by Radam 9 November 2020, 21:57

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +30

In the new survey have the survey flow direct users to a different end of survey message based on what campus they selected. Customize the end of survey to redirect to the url of the proper survey.

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

Documentation to help with the above suggestion: https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/survey-flow/standard-elements/end-of-survey-element/#CustomizationOptions

Leave a Reply