Changing multiple question labels | XM Community
Solved

Changing multiple question labels

• 15 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone,
Is there a method that anyone knows on how to change multiple question labels without going into each individual question? Is it possible to fix them in the export data and then import the ones I want?
Thank you!!

icon

Best answer by LaurenK 26 January 2021, 17:48

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi anhernan - unfortunately, we do not currently offer the ability to edit question text in bulk. You could consider editing and re-importing an exported QSF of your survey, but Qualtrics Support does not offer assistance in this process. Other pages in Qualtrics Community will be your best resource! If you have any additional questions, you'll want to reach out to our wonderful Support team!

Userlevel 1

I have the same question as anhernan -- I want to know about changing multiple question labels, not multiple question text (which is what LaurenK says?)
Specifically, because Qualtrics by default labels a question with ALL of the text entered for the Question, I always need to RENAME all Question labels in my survey.
At the moment, I need to click twice on every question to do this, once to select the question, and once to make the default label editable. This is a seriously time-consuming process.
There is currently auto-recode question numbers, and the Recode Values window isn't too inefficient, it would be nice if there was an easy way to relabel questions too. (Even it was added as an option to the Recode Values window that would significantly reduce time involved!)

Leave a Reply