Vector Graphics (SVG) | XM Community
Question

Vector Graphics (SVG)

• 23 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I want to incorporate .SVG images into my questionnaire. Are these supported? I can't seem to upload them using the rich-text editor upload tool for images. If not, is there a different supported format or workaround for vector graphics?

P.S. this tool also won't allow me to upload the .svg file, apparently SVG is also not supported on the help forums.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

Have you tried uploading to Qualtrics as a file instead of an image?

Userlevel 2
Badge

No. Where do I do that? I don't see any link to upload to my file library. I see a survey, graphics, and messages library. I also can't seem to upload it directly to the graphics library outside of the rich text editor tool.

Either way - does this let you actually embed the image into the questions? From the file library demos, it looks like you only get a link. I need to be able to embed the actual image. Does anyone know if this works? What formats are allowed for this?

Hi JeffD,
My answer is probably too late for you, but I'm adding it in case someone else has a similar question. You can include svg files via JavaScript: they have to be on another publicly accessible site, such as in your Dropbox or Github account.
Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to also work for logos (under "Look & Feel"), which can only be added from a Qualtrics library. In my case, this looks very unprofessional because it scales in a terribly pixelated way. Who knows, maybe Qualtrics will allow for svg's at some point.

Leave a Reply