How much flexibility is there when using mapped data from a different survey in CX dashboards? | XM Community
Solved

How much flexibility is there when using mapped data from a different survey in CX dashboards?

• 24 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello all,
I've mapped data from a CSAT survey (sent to end-users) to an NPS survey (sent to B2B decision makers). The common identifiers between these two data sets are the account ID and the country which the response comes from. So concretely, it should look like "ABC Company has an NPS of 30.0 and a Top-2-Box CSAT of 80% in Australia, the US, Poland and India". I'm trying to solve for two issues:

1. I'm in the NPS dashboard and have access to fields in the NPS survey that are not available in the CSAT survey. Yet, I'd like to use the fields that apply to account IDs (e.g. account segment) from the NPS survey to filter both NPS and CSAT data in the dashboard widgets. When I try to do this, I only get data for NPS. Is there a workaround?

2. I'd like to show the results on the scatter chart with NPS score (not single LTR responses) as the x-axis and CSAT scores (not single CSAT responses) as the y-axis, by account ID and not by respondent. I don't manage to do this with the scatter plot chart in the CX dashboard and I don't seem to be able to bring CSAT data into Stats IQ to relate NPS and CSAT. Am I missing something and if not, can anyone think of a solution within Qualtrics?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Sophie

icon

Best answer by LaurenK 4 January 2021, 17:55

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi SophieS! I reached out to our team about this one, and first, it sounds like Account ID isn't mapped for the CSAT survey, which is why only NPS data is pulling in. You'll want to be sure to map the additional field. Second, there is not currently a way to make the scatter dots be based on Account ID instead of the respondent. The best thing to do would be to submit a product idea to be able to make widgets like this be based on unique values collected from a response instead of reporting on every single response.

Badge

Hi Lauren! Thanks for looking into this, tbh I didn't think anyone would get back to me.
So I used the term "Account ID" in my question to make it more accessible to the Qualtrics community. In reality, the field that links CSAT and NPS is called "CAP ID". Now that I think about it, I guess the issue is that we have an account unique identifier that goes down at the country level with NPS (the actual "Account ID") but we don't with CSAT. In CSAT, we would have to filter the data by country and CAP ID to go down to the equivalent of the Account ID in NPS. We don't have any way to bring Account ID in CSAT as the data source is not the same as in NPS. I assume that even if I map "country" and "CAP ID" on CSAT and NPS, because it's two fields instead of a single one, Qualtrics doesn't understand that the combination of the two would give me a unique identifier for each account, hence why I cannot use other NPS fields that go down at the local level  in CSAT data....

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi SophieS - for the most immediate assistance, you'll always want to reach out to our Support team, as the community may not guarantee a response from another community member 😊. For these specific questions, we'd recommend following up with our Support team here. With your permission, they will be able to access your account to better understand your current setup and provide a more specific answer to help with your use case!

Leave a Reply