Edit Look and feel of a survey in the library | XM Community
Solved

Edit Look and feel of a survey in the library

• 4 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi all,
I am currently working on a customer project and checking best practices for survey templates. A very important aspect is the Look and Feel section, i.e. the customer would like to maintain all Look and Feel specific aspects in one central template and all surveys "inherit" this configuration from this template. I checked the survey library and as far as I can see, if I copy a survey to the library the look and feel settings are also part of this template then. However, I have no possibility to edit the theme of a library survey. Is there a trick to achieve this?
Another feature they ask for is the possibility to edit the Look and Feel somewhere centrally and being able to publish the updates to all dependent surveys. Is there a common best practice to achieve this functionality? Or is it only possible to update the template, but all surveys that were created based on this template have to be updated manually?
Thanks a lot for your support!
Regards,
Jakob

icon

Best answer by ahmedA 4 December 2020, 15:23

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

You can create brand themes which can be used as a template across all surveys. But it depends on your account.
Another option will be to create a CSS file that contains your desired look and feel, and paste it in each survey. But you'll have to update each survey manually.

Leave a Reply