🏅 Rank & Rewards Program | July 2018 - August 2022 | XM Community

🏅 Rank & Rewards Program | July 2018 - August 2022

Badge +48
!
<br>

Announcing 🏅The Rank & Rewards Program! 🏅

You've been working hard in the community supporting each other as you discover solutions to complex issues, and we want to thank you!

You may have noticed by now that you can achieve different ranks within the community depending on the amount of points that you've accumulated. This rank will display on your profile and next to your name whenever you post. For each rank you hit, besides Qubie, you'll be awarded a new badge to be displayed on your community profile and some cool rewards! Every time you hit a rank, you will receive an email congratulating you. When you achieve the Guru, Superuser, or Wizard rank, your email will include a survey requesting your sizing, shipping, and / or certification preferences.
<br>
!
<br>

Ranks

Qubie ✭ | 0 - 99 Points

Guru ✭✭ | 100 - 499 Points
Reward: 1 Guru Profile Badge, 1 Qualtrics Community T-shirt, 1 Water Bottle, and 1 Keychain. Upon request, you will be nominated by the community team as a candidate for the XM Advocates program.

Sage ✭✭✭ | 500 - 999 Points
Reward: 1 Sage Profile Badge, Featured Spotlight in our Community Hall of Fame

Superuser ✭✭✭✭ | 1000 - 2499 Points
Reward: 1 Superuser Profile Badge, 1 Custom Qualtrics Community Patagonia fleece

Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭ | 2500+ Points
Reward: 1 Wizard Profile Badge, 1 FREE certification exam bundle (XM Platform Essentials & Expert exam of your choice)
<br>
!
<br>

A Few Rules:

1. You can only earn the swag for each level once.
2. We will only send swag to members who provide us with a numbered building and street address that is recognizable by all carriers. We highly recommend a business address, as we will only send your swag shipment once. Once a package leaves the USA, we lose the ability to track its shipment and delivery.
3. Most importantly, no cheating! Due to cheating concerns, trial users are ineligible for rewards. Administrators retain all rights to determine if someone has gamed their way to a reward.
<br>

Start Earning Points:

1. Answer a question | 1 Point - The point is only given for your first answer to a question
2. Get an “Accepted” answer | 10 Points
3. Earn a badge | Varies

We hope you all are as excited about this as we are! Thank you all for being here!

This topic has been closed for comments

44 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +19
This is Awesome News!!!

Thanks for this lovely gesture.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
This is very cool. I'm excited to try to get to Guru, eventually.
Userlevel 4
Badge +21
Leveled Up to Guru. Awaiting me swag from Qualtrics.

!
This is awesome!!!
Userlevel 1
I'm new to the community and love reward programs!
Userlevel 1
Badge +10
I love this! Qualtrics swag is THE best
Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Thanks, completed both certifications with vouchers received from Wizard Level.. Not sure what would be the next level 🙂 Looking forward to have more levels 😀

Thanks LaurenK for connecting me with certification team to receive promocode.

Userlevel 1

What a fun idea! I am looking forward to Wizard status😎

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Thanks, I have received my Swag for Superuser. The Swag is superb and the handwritten notes I just loved it. Looking forward to the next one!
Qualtrics_Community_Swag.jpg

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Great idea to get the community up and runnig...

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

Just hit Superuser--thanks for building such a valuable community here (and looking forward to that fleece)!

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

I think not getting my swag(heard some delivery issue) after becoming Guru has discouraged me a bit 😛 But good initiative indeed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Subu Mine was shipped in Feb, but haven't received anything. It appears they don't keep a track once it leaves US, so all we can do is hope.

Badge +48

We're are so sorry to hear about your swag shipment delivery! Unfortunately, as you probably guessed, swag fulfillment and shipping is extremely delayed due to covid-19. As we've mentioned, once an item is shipped from the United States, we lose our ability to track the packages we send. Again, we are so sorry to hear about your swag, and want to assure you that we are looking into alternate shipping methods, considering the ongoing pandemic.

Userlevel 4
Badge +26

How we can come to know if it's shipped. Will we receive any email?

Badge +48

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/40737#Comment_40737Moving forward, you'll receive a direct message from an Admin once your swag has been shipped 😁. If you're curious about the status of your swag shipment and have not yet reached out to an Admin, feel free to reach out to me directly in the community and I'll be happy to help provide some insights!

let's go this sounds like fun and I like that it will create engagement

New here and its very interesting badge system here. Hope i will too get swag shipment. 😍

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

Hi Emily ! Although #swag is always a great bonus I think the simple recognition folks get with badges when participating and contributing is also a fun and effective reward 👍

I love the idea! This is a good way to engage more qualtricians together

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Wait, there's swag? My Guru announcement didn't have a link to a survey ... but this is exciting! I want! :D
Edited to add: Thanks to the team for the reach out! 🙂

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

This sounds like so much fun! I love this idea.

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

congrats on making Guru status CarolK! And all the best on reaching Sage status next!

Userlevel 3
Badge +16

How long does the swag take to arrive? I filled out the survey on the 25th November and haven't heard anything yet. I live in the UK so was expecting it to be a little while but not sure how long to leave it :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

So stoked to have become a Guru** 🤩 Thank you Qualtrics! Not only fun but also motivating to keep participating and contributing. On to the next level and beyond!
🚀