Sign in to your account
Hi all, I'm looking to implement an Eloqua - Qualtrics integration. Unfortunately, there isn't an out of the box integration, nor information about possible solution. Anyone has an experience with this or any knowledge to share? Thanks
To achieve a workflow 1, you will need to create an API integration using the following API calls
• Create Mailing List: https://api.qualtrics.com/docs/create-mailing-lists
• Contacts can be onboarded one at a time or in batch form
o Create Contact (one at a time): https://api.qualtrics.com/docs/create-recipient-contact
o Create Contacts Import(batch): https://api.qualtrics.com/docs/create-contacts-import
• Generate Distribution Links: https://api.qualtrics.com/docs/generate-distribution-invite
Once the personal links are generated then you can save it on SFTP through which you can read the file from Eloqua to distribute it.
I am not sure about Eloqua API's which you can use to trigger the survey from Eloqua however, if you want to distribute the survey through Qualtrics then you can use "Create Survey Distribution API: https://api.qualtrics.com/docs/create-survey-distribution".
Hope this help!
Can you please share how do you like to do this integration?
Do you want to post the survey response from Eloqua to Qualtrics or want to copy the customer database (contact list) in Qualtrics?
Hi @Mohammedali_Rajapakar_Ugam ,
We have few use cases:
1. Create a segment in Eloqua => copy it in Qualtrics to create personal links => copy segment + personal links into Eloqua => distribute the email via Eloqua (if there is a better workflow to ensure we create personal links and deliver the email via Eloqua, please share)
2. Create a rule in Eloqua to trigger an email with anonymous link
3. Create a rule in Eloqua to trigger an email with personal links (we need to know some key demographic and subscriptions of the respondents as they are part of the survey flow)
@Mohammedali_Rajapakar_Ugam this is really helpful! Thanks for the information!