Distribute survey to the same email multiple times which has different embedded data | XM Community

Distribute survey to the same email multiple times which has different embedded data

• 20 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi all,
I have a survey which is planned to be sent to PIC. This PIC is responsible for multiple activities..
The survey distribution is activity-based where we want to ask every PIC about his activities.
I am wondering if we can send a survey to someone who has more than one activity with different embedded data created in the contact list..

NB: passing duplicate emails did not work as only one link was received to the end user

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +19

Hi Muqaibil,
Is there a reason you need to have separate surveys for each activity? We have done a similar survey based on a collection of embedded data in the contact list and then simply enabling display logic based on the embedded data.
E.g. if there are 3 activities, you have an embedded data field and a corresponding question block for "Activity 1", "Activity 2", "Activity 3", etc. You can then use display logic to only display the "Activity 3" question block if the embedded data field for "Activity 3" for that contact is not blank.
Cheers,
Ashleigh

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/33075#Comment_33075Thanks a lot ashleigh_quaill for your response...
actually my scenario if different. the survey for all activities is the same. my point is than one activity where when distributing a survey to, contact list update trigger would consider only one.
in simple words, I have a survey to collect all activities and PICs first. I use matrix form to capture the information (please see the attached image). then, i have another survey for the activities evaluation. the second one has to be sent to everyone with the related activity name based on the response for name and email address. I used contact list trigger to update the PIC information but unfortunately, an email could be assigned to multiple activities..
2021-01-05_16-53-16.jpg

Leave a Reply