New B2B Command center question | XM Community
Solved

New B2B Command center question

• 28 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +27

Hello! the new B2B Command Center functionality only works with salesforce? Or is it possible to make it work with other CRMs like dynamics or via webservice or SFTP?

icon

Best answer by LaurenK 4 January 2021, 22:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi ana_velez_voce, I'm glad you asked! At the moment, the B2B Command Center functionality only works with Salesforce.

Badge +1

HubSpot is an excellent tool for businesses that require both a CRM and a marketing platform. Their starter package is a great place to start because it includes a support system as well as a CMS to host your site.
If you're only looking for a SaaS CRM software, and SubscriptionFlow and Pipedrive appears to be a popular option.
Salesforce is another industry-leading option, and due to the complexity it supports, it is probably best for very large teams. However, as others have stated, it is likely overkill and cumbersome for many applications.

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Hi all! I’m just opening this thread as I have request from client, so just wanted to check, is there any progress in new B2B Command Center functionality, or is it still working with salesforce? 

Leave a Reply