The code for current date is ${date://CurrentDate/Y%2Fm%2Fd}. Is there a code for the weekday of cur | XM Community
Question

The code for current date is ${date://CurrentDate/Y%2Fm%2Fd}. Is there a code for the weekday of cur

• 15 January 2021
  • 2 replies

The code for current date is ${date://CurrentDate/Y%2Fm%2Fd}. Is there a code for the weekday of current date (e.g. Saturday, Sat, 6), please?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

Monc refer to this page and experiment with adding "E," to your code
https://www.qualtrics.com/support/vocalize/dashboard-settings-cx/dashboard-data/advanced-fields/custom-date-formats/#DateFormatSyntax

Thank you so much for your reply, @bstrahin. Actually I've already read before the link you provided. Do you mean: ${date://CurrentDate/Y%2Fm%2Fd%2FE}? It doesn't work on my survey page.
I'd like to close the survey on Fridays and Saturdays. After searching the community, I found the following scripts to be put on the header under Look & Feel:

I'm not good at scripts. Is it possible to add some more scripts to close the window or direct to another URL after the respondent has clicked on the message, please?

Leave a Reply