Which visualisations are possible for embedded data fields in a report? | XM Community
Solved

Which visualisations are possible for embedded data fields in a report?

• 28 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +3
  • Level 1 ●
  • 20 replies

Hello there,
I have the following use case in mind: In a survey, I fill embedded data fields with the percentage of correct answers for several blocks of the survey as well as a total score. In the report, I would like to display these data, ideally in the form of a histogram. However, the only option I find in the report is a "result table".
Hence my questions:

1. Do you know if it possible to create any kind of visualisation for embedded data fields?

2. Do you know if histograms in reports are possible in any way or at least considered for development?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by ClairJ 29 January 2021, 21:04

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi kof I've never used histograms in reports and don't think they are currently a feature. But, this page has some information about which types of embedded variables are compatible with different visualizations: https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/survey-flow/standard-elements/embedded-data/

See the Embedded Data Options section

Badge +3

Thanks ClairJ!
Good point, probably the visualisations that are offered for a field depend on its datatype, which I was not aware of until now.

Leave a Reply