Why is my survey stuck in a loop | XM Community
Solved

Why is my survey stuck in a loop

• 28 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi all,

My survey is live and is now sticking on one page for some users but not others. I have checked and cannot see any errors. What might I be missing?

Thanks in advance
Ruthanne

icon

Best answer by Mary Ellen Wade 28 January 2021, 12:03

View original

5 replies

just to clarify the looping is happening in different spots in the survey for different participants

Badge

Hi Ruthanne,
I would recommend checking your Survey Flow. If you added any branches there it sounds like one of your branches is not skipping to the next thing you want some of your participants to see. If there are no issues in the Survey Flow, the next thing I would check are if you added any display options to some of the questions. It might help to ask the participant where the loop is beginning for them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

RuthanneC with needing a timely response and pretty specific look into your survey instrument I recommend contacting Qualtrics Support. They can have one of their reps log in to your account and do a look over of your survey. If nothing is apparent then they are the proper channel to escalate your issue to Qualtrics' engineering department.
Getting Help & Contacting Support

Thank you both, I have contacted support as I cannot see anything in flow. The issue is occuring in two possiby three different places but only for three participants that I know of so far. All using different devices. Hopefully its a quick fix. Thanks for your help

Badge +1

Hi RuthanneC ,
Did you get a response/is it fixed now? I am encountering the same problem with my survey so hoping to get some tips...
Thanks in advance!

Leave a Reply