Daily activity and time use survey | XM Community
Solved

Daily activity and time use survey

• 31 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi,
I am completely new to qualtrics. For my PhD, I have to conduct a daily activity and time-use survey. The respondents will have to reply/ fill up the same questionnaire for 7 days in a row. Do anyone have conducted such a survey before using qualtrics?
For me it is important to know which activity they are doing from a drop down/ drill down type question. Additionally the time stamp: start and end time.
Any advice/ideas from the community on how best to set up a survey like this? Any available code for the time stamp design (start and end time for an activity).
Thank you advanced.
Best,
Morshed

icon

Best answer by AmaraW 5 May 2021, 20:11

View original

3 replies

Badge +48

Good morning Morshed ! If you haven’t already, I’d recommend reviewing this support page on piped text, specifically a date, and this support page on creating an embedded data field to help you get started. Lastly, I recommend checking out this support page on link types. If you still have questions after reviewing the linked support pages, you'll want to reach out to the Support team, as they are best equipped to help answer questions and provide support! 😃

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

AmaraW Is it possible to not tag admin responses as "Accepted Answer", if there's no answer. It may create confusion amongst those searching for an issue and would reduce the validity of the tag.

Badge +48

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/37168#Comment_37168ahmedA I sent you a private message!

Leave a Reply