Evaluator link error? | XM Community
Solved

Evaluator link error?

After two pages, an evaluator gets to the last screen with "We thank you for your time for the survey" without clicking the submit button. Why is that? Thank you.
icon

Best answer by TomG 2 August 2018, 16:45

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Can you check that End of survey element is at last only in survey flow.
Can you explain more please? i am new at this. Thanks so much!
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
when you click survey flow on top, there you will find and add new element "end of survey" it should be at last.If it is there and is not part of screener termination ,shift at end.
It is at end of survey. Other evaluators have no problems in this area. That's why it's puzzling.
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
Something on the second page is causing it to go to end of survey. Some of the things it could be are:
1. Skip logic
2. A met quota
3. Survey flow logic
How do I fix this? Why is he the only one having this problem? 20 other evaluators have not reported it. Thank you for your answer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
> @Ribaudoj said:
> How do I fix this? Why is he the only one having this problem? 20 other evaluators have not reported it. Thank you for your answer.

It could be the way he answered a question. For example, if you have skip logic on an answer option to skip to end of survey, and he selected that answer the survey would end.

You can review your survey for all the ways someone could end the survey after the second page (the list I gave previously, plus one more I thought of - display logic on subsequent questions). Then, as long as you aren't screening out terminates (not recording responses), you can look at the response for the person who terminated and figure out why they terminated.

If you are terminating people unintentionally, you'll have the update your survey to remove the condition that is causing the terminates.
It makes sense.
Do you think sending him a re-take survey link would help? Thank you for your time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
> @Ribaudoj said:
> It makes sense.
> Do you think sending him a re-take survey link would help? Thank you for your time.

Maybe, but without more information I can't really tell. If you've updated the survey or he will answer differently the next time, then sure.
I agree. Thanks so much!

Leave a Reply