Do I need to check the option "Decrement all quotas for deleted responses" when removing? | XM Community
Solved

Do I need to check the option "Decrement all quotas for deleted responses" when removing?

• 15 November 2017
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
I'm deleting some responses from my survey. Do I need to check the option "Decrement all quotas for deleted responses" when removing?
icon

Best answer by AnthonyR 15 November 2017, 23:41

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
This depends on what you are attempting to achieve. If you would like the people removed to count against quota counts still then no, otherwise, you will want to check this box to remove their counts in the quotas.
Userlevel 4
Badge +2
It certainly depends, but generally, yes.

Selecting the "decrement" button will adjust your quotas for those responses you're removing from the data.

This is especially helpful when you want to ensure certain demographic balances in your data - it does the math for you and your quota counts will be accurate.

I just want to confirm that if I do select the "decrement" box that it will remove the response from the quota of responses we are paying for. The reason I ask is because we have several members of our internal team submit responses for each survey before we send it out just to get several sets of eyes on copy, punctuation, etc. but we don't want these submissions to either impact our results or count against our quota so I always go back and delete them and select the "decrement" button.
Can anyone confirm this is accurate?

Leave a Reply