What is the Best way to distribute personal link survey to batches as new participants are found | XM Community
Question

What is the Best way to distribute personal link survey to batches as new participants are found

• 23 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi all,
I'm hoping to use Qualtrics to distribute personal link surveys to a list of participants all while the list of participants is increasing, obviously I want to avoid resending the survey to someone who already completed.
My first thought is to use a contact list as the source of participants and update that with new participant details as they arrive but I'm hoping the community can help explain how I ensure new participants get the survey and any follow up reminders while avoiding someone who has completed or started the survey already getting emails again. Would triggers help to automate this or do I need to create a number of distributions and really tailor the recipients carefully?
Also if someone who completed their survey and wishes to change their response, how can I allow that upto a particular point in time and does that involve some manual steps on our part?
Thanks
Michael

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi Michael,
Read the following support page on qualtrics.
Contacts SampleYou can continue adding the new set of contacts to a panel and then create sample using the same panel and in the distribution when you are generating the personal links you can generate the links for the sample name.
Ensure your panel has some unique identifier to filter the data each time you load a new set of contacts, e.g. batch 1 , batch 2 etc. or you can add a date field. This will be needed when you are creating samples as you will need to filter only the newly added contacts.

About your 2nd question on changing their response, go through the below support page.
Retake Survey Link

Leave a Reply