Evenly Present Elements | XM Community
Question

Evenly Present Elements

• 24 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi, I have a question about the "evenly present elements" under the "randomizer" function in the survey flow. If I can want to make the three pay conditions displayed at different frequencies, how can I do that? Specifically, I want to display the below-market pay condition 250 times, at-market pay condition 99 times, above-market pay condition 101 times to participants. Should I select the evenly present elements and edit the counts? Eventually, I want to give a preference to the below-market pay condition because it is hard to get data in this condition. But if the evenly present elements is not selected, I cannot override the counts. Thanks.
1.png2.png

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

The element counts refer to the times the element has been displayed, so setting it to zero will be of no effect. Evenly refers to all three elements will be presented an almost equal number of times.
You could either repeat elements within the randomizer, for example if you are looking for a 2:3 split, you have one element twice and the other only once. Alternatively, you could look at using Quotas.

Leave a Reply