How do I change the background and text colour in custom made questions? | XM Community
Question

How do I change the background and text colour in custom made questions?

• 26 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi!
I have been trying to change the background colour of the answer alternatives in my survey from grey to light blue. I have used the following code: .Skin label.SingleAnswer{background-color:#e8f4fc;}
However, this code does not work on my first question, which is a text entry question, as well as a custom made question type with up-down arrows.
image.pngIs there any other code that I can use to change the answer background from grey to light blue in these question types? Additionally, I am using the JavaScript jQuery("#"+this.questionId+" textarea, #"+this.questionId+" input[type='text']").css("color","#000"); to change the text colour from grey to black, yet it does not work in the custom made question. Do you know what code I can use to make it work here as well?
Thank you for your help!
Best regards,
Erika

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Try this code for text entry background change:
.Skin .TE .SL .InputText { background-color: #e8f4fc; }

PraDeepKotian_Ugam
Thank you! That works perfectly! 🙂
Do you know how to change the text colour as well?

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/35024#Comment_35024Skin .TE .SL .InputText { background-color: #e8f4fc; color:#000; }

PraDeepKotian_Ugam
Thank you very much!

Leave a Reply