Need to allow participants to back to next block of questions after a period of time | XM Community
Solved

Need to allow participants to back to next block of questions after a period of time

• 5 August 2018
  • 1 reply

I have a survey that that needs to be filled out every week for 4 weeks, the questions are the same each week. Is there are way that I can lock off the next blocks (i.e. next weeks of questions) so participants don't complete all blocks in the first go and then allow them to use the same URL link to come back to the next week of questions after a set period of time has past.
icon

Best answer by PeeyushBansal 5 August 2018, 12:36

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
This can be achieved:
1.) In embedded data create variable like week , duplicate block 4 times and apply week filter on each block.like if week=1 block 1 and so on.
2.) Append week in survey link. For first time send the simple link with week appended.
3.) Store responseid ,qualtrics variable in embedded data.
4.) Make three more links this will be recontact link appended with ?ResponseID and ?week=2, 3 and 4. You can take recontact link by going to data and clicking on retake response and modify this link accordingly by appending embedded response ID and week.

Leave a Reply