Is it possible to adapt the survey layout depending on a embedded data field? | XM Community
Solved

Is it possible to adapt the survey layout depending on a embedded data field?

• 30 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Hello, dear community,
I work for a multi-brand company. I would like to send one single survey to clients of 3 brands. I am asked to adapt the layout of the survey (button colors and logo) depending on each customer brand, which is an embedded data field from each customer.
This means that I have a list of customers that I uploaded into the survey flow and I am using their data as embedded data fields in some questions. But additionally, I would like to use the field 'brand' to customize the survey layout. Any ideas would be appreciated.

icon

Best answer by PraDeepKotian_Ugam 31 March 2021, 20:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +21

Yes - Absolutely, You can use the Survey Flow and identify the path of Survey based on Embedded Data. The design elements would have to be defined in the Survey Editor.

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

GeorgeIssa thanks for your answer.
The problem is that it's not a path of the survey based on embedded data that will change. The questions still the same but the survey needs a different layout (logo, header, and colors of buttons) and I can't figure out how to change the logo or colors of buttons in the survey flow.

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hi DiegoMejia
You can use the survey flow to capture the values for logo name, logo URL or colors by using the branch logic based on brand and then in the Look & Feel -> General Header section, you can customize the Header section by piping the logo URL in img tag as below.

Leave a Reply