How do I create a custom report, but only show results for quesions that were answered? | XM Community
Solved

How do I create a custom report, but only show results for quesions that were answered?

• 7 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Want to avoid showing in my report "(Question was not displayed to the respondent)", as some questions won't be asked for some respondents based on survey flow/logic. The survey will likely have 100 questions, but in reality most respondents will only answer 50 or so, based on their response patterns.
Could also be thought of as "display logic" for reporting.
Thank you!

icon

Best answer by MatthewM 12 April 2021, 23:00

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi OI899 ,
What type of report are you working with? Is this an individual response summary (like those used in emails sent by Actions), a Basic Report, or an Advanced report?

Badge +2

Hi Matthew-
Not really sure yet, whichever one can create the custom report. But we would like to be able to send the report via email if it is possible to send reports to participants that don't include questions that were not displayed to them (because of skip logic).

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

OK, in general, the Email Tasks with Response Reports in Actions should satisfy this requirement. Questions that were skipped or not displayed to the respondent will not appear in the output.

Leave a Reply