Randomization | XM Community
Solved

Randomization

• 11 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi,
I'm a student in Ben Gurion University my study is a within subject experiment with two levels of independent variable (red condition and blue condition) in the study.
in the practice phase, we have a block which contains one picture of fixation point, 4 pictures of geometric shapes- 2 triangles, one in red and one in blue, 2 circles- one in red and one in blue, and at the end a question with 2 optional question.
the pictures should be presented by the order I mentioned, but I want randomization of the 4 geometric shapes in a way that each subject will see one shape of the 4, and the practice phase will end after he saw all 4 shapes.
in short, I would like a randomization of 4 shapes and 4 return so that the subject will see them all.
I would be grateful for your help! this is my number in case you will be able to contact me
and this is the link of the study- https://bgupsych.eu.qualtrics.com/Q/EditSection/Blocks?LoginAction=EditSection&ContextSurveyID=SV_7PovwiCaUE0ryGG
thank you, Or. :)

icon

Best answer by AmaraW 21 May 2021, 20:50

View original

1 reply

Badge +48

Hi ori - first, we wanted to mention that we updated your post to remove your phone number, as we do not want that personal information of yours posted publicly. Next, we'd recommend taking a look at this support page about Randomizers. Last, if you have any follow up questions, please be sure to reach out to our Support team, as they are best equipped to help!

Leave a Reply