text IQ: Assign topics automatically | XM Community
Solved

text IQ: Assign topics automatically

• 15 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone,
i am quite new to the text iq topic, but since we have a lot of open comments in our surveys, we would like to use it in the future. However, we would like to use our own category/topic system. Now, by trying it out I had a few questions come up:

1. Does text IQ in any way enable us to assign topics automatically to open comments? (e.g. would that be possible if we didn’t use custom topics but the pre-defined librarys?) As for an example: if I finished my survey and then use text IQ for the analysis, is there any way that it would analyze the open comments automatically? Can I somehow train the system so that it knows which words in an open comment indicate which topics?

For responses that come in late, I understood that I have to update the dataset manually. However, after I updated the dataset, I can see the new response, but then I have to assign the topic for this answer manually, too. Is that correct?
Because as I understand, text IQ uses text analysis, so it must be somehow possible to train the system? If I have to categorize my answers manually I don’t quite get the idea of text IQ.

Thanks for any help in advance :)

icon

Best answer by AmaraW 21 May 2021, 20:25

View original

1 reply

Badge +48

Hi Simone_vanKoll - check out this support page about our Recommended Topics feature! Recommended Topics are only available to Advanced Text clients, and Qualtrics will recommend topics to you based on terms that frequently appear in feedback you receive. If you have any follow up questions, please be sure to reach out to our Support team, as they are best equipped to help!

Leave a Reply