Getting around "Duplicate Email" setting | XM Community
Solved

Getting around "Duplicate Email" setting

• 15 April 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello
I have read other threads about this however this has not resolved my issue.
I want to be able to "compose email" and manually add a one more more email addresses. I need to be able to compose another email within the same day that may have one or more of the same email addresses on the first email. The saved "contact lists" really does not work for me as each survey will vary in who it is being sent to and in varying combinations. It would be impossible to have a contact lists that works for me.
In the thread I read it said to add a "time stamp" in the text editor however I do not see any "text editor' field anywhere in Qualtrics or the compose email screen. Maybe its called something different?
I read you can modify the email subject line of the email to make it unique and this will avoid Qualtrics flagging this as a duplicate/spam. This however has not worked for me. I have also tried doing this along with making the body of the email unique by using a few key words, no success.
Another thing I read is you can go to "Directory settings" and do something with the "contact frequency" to disable the anti-spam feature. I apparently do not have the right account role or access in Qualtrics as I do not have a Directory Settings. Can anyone tell me what account role/access I need to have directory settings.
Need help in getting this solved. Thank you.

icon

Best answer by AmaraW 21 May 2021, 20:28

View original

1 reply

Badge +48

Hi RyanBrickman - you'll want to contact your Brand Administrator who can access the Directory Settings and make updates accordingly. You can find your Brand Admin's info on the left panel in the Support Portal. 😊

Leave a Reply