Passive and active surveys live on site at same time? | XM Community
Solved

Passive and active surveys live on site at same time?

• 16 April 2021
  • 1 reply

We have had a passive "Feedback" survey live on a site and working as intended. I have created an exit intent intercept active survey, published it, and placed the code snippet on my test server. The active survey does appear to be working, but the passive survey does not appear. I used the test bookmark on the site and everything passed, and I'm able to see the active survey. Can I have both an active and passive survey live at the same time? I'm wondering if having both is what has broken this on test. The code snippet for both the passive survey and the intercept is in place on test.

icon

Best answer by AmaraW 25 May 2021, 16:34

View original

1 reply

Badge +48

Hi Scoob - it looks like you were able to connect with our Support team about this question and they provided the following advice:

You need to ensure that you have one code snippet active on the website that includes both of your intercepts. When you have two code snippets with separate intercepts these will collide. In order for you to combine them into one project you will need to copy one intercept into the the other project (e.g. into the global project). Once you have both intercepts within the same project, you can take the code snippet of that projects and let your developers implement only that code snippet. Once the code snippet is implemented both intercepts will display when their conditions are met.

Leave a Reply