Export file library links | XM Community
Question

Export file library links

• 22 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi all,
I have a pretty specific question: I'm using the Loop & Merge functionality to loop over question in which I want to show 60 different (short) videos.
I can upload the videos to the Qualtrics File Library, but to then get the links I have to open each video individually to get the link to the file, write that down somewhere, and then put it in the Loop & Merge field.
Is there some way to just export a list of filenames and links in bulk from a folder in the Library (csv, txt, xlsx, etcetera would all be fine with me).
Alternatively even a button in the library that copies a file link to the clipboard or something would already help.
Kind regards,
Kerwin

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

There might be something for this in the API, otherwise, click on the file, right click on view and copy link address.

Badge +1

What adjustments are necessary for applying this principle to the Files Library? I have a long list of videos that I need the URLs for. It doesn't seem logical for Qualtrics to expect users to copy URLs individually for hundreds of files... I imagine there is a similar work around...?

Badge +1

I found a tutorial for how to do it for images in the Graphics Library, but nothing for the Files Library. Here's the one for the images just in case it helps:
https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/15855/export-file-library-links

Leave a Reply