Make pictures as answers clickable | XM Community
Solved

Make pictures as answers clickable

• 15 August 2018
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
We are presenting logos in a multiple choice question as answer options and would like the logos to be clickable.
With other look&feels this works, however we are using Minimal 2014 and here it does not work.
Any chance we can make it work somehow in this template?!
icon

Best answer by mattyb513 15 August 2018, 14:00

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Use the built in way to add the image:

!

And it works just fine: https://qualtricssfi.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/preview/SV_d4q2VSFVYI152jH?Q_SurveyVersionID=current&Q_CHL=preview

Note that the image will not be highlighted, just the checkbox, because that's how that theme works.
Userlevel 1
Thanks much for your effort.
When I open your link and click on the pictures, the checkboxes get not highlighted. Clicking on the pictures only does not select any answer.
It works with other templates, but we have to stick with this one, so I am wondering how to adjust accordingly. I would also be finde not shwoing any checkboxes, just logos.
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Weird, I see that now too, though it wasn't that way earlier. I would suggest just pushing back on using that theme.
Userlevel 1
Its a tracker we are moving from another provider to qualtrics, so it has to look as similar as possible 😕 Also we managed to adjust everything else that is working in some templates but not in others, so I'd really like to keep this template.
Userlevel 6
Badge +21
hello @cloof ,
I changed the position of multiple choices to horizontal and it worked in my survey.
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
hey @cloof there is some problem with vertical and column alignment of options and as @PraDeepKotian_UGAM said it works in horizontal alignment .
By the way does anyone knows where to report such bugs ?
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
> @NiC_Ugam said:
> hey @cloof there is some problem with vertical and column alignment of options and as @PraDeepKotian_UGAM said it works in horizontal alignment .
> By the way does anyone knows where to report such bugs ?

Call/email support
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @NiC_Ugam! If you would like to report a bug, please reach out to our Support team!

Leave a Reply