Meet your XM Community Administrators!

AmaraWAmaraW Salt Lake CIty, Utah, USACommunity Administrator Administrator

Meet your XM Community Administrators!

You've probably seen us from time to time, but we wanted to formally introduce ourselves to the XM Community! 😊

For more information about the role of a Community Admin, check out this post.

Q: What do you love most about your role?

@AmaraW: I love interacting with and getting to know you, our community members who make this space so special and wonderful! I get to work with you to build a community where you can network and quickly find the resources you need while feeling valued and heard.

@Emily: I’ve loved getting to see the community grow from its tiny beginnings to the thriving space it is now. It’s great to see our users come together to talk about the many creative ways they use our product.

@LaurenK: My favorite part about this role is a combination of what Amara and Emily both said! Watching the community grow from 50 members to thousands of members has been awesome, and getting to know everyone along the way has been even better.

Q: What drew you to Qualtrics?

@AmaraW: Qualtrics’ culture really drew me in! When I interviewed at Qualtrics, I felt like I was going to be valued for being myself, rather than a cog in some big corporate machine! 

@Emily: I got a taste of the culture when they flew me in for initial interviews, and that sealed the deal for me. Everyone here holds themselves to an incredibly high standard, which I value, but they’re also just some of the best people you’ll ever meet. I’ve made lifelong friends here.

@LaurenK: Well, a fun fact is that Emily is actually the reason I am sitting here today. We both attended the University of Michigan for undergrad, and she reached out to me about a role at Qualtrics after she had been working here for a year. After getting a taste for the employees and culture through the interview process, I knew that Qualtrics was where I wanted to be. I also love the mountains, and so Utah was perfect for me!

Q: What is your favorite dog breed?

@AmaraW: I am obsessed with teacup Pomskies. They are like huskies, but only 5-15 pounds - so mini and so very fluffy!

@Emily: I’m more of a cat person 😉 I don’t really have a favorite breed, but I like most dogs I meet!

@LaurenK: There is no way I can pick just one, but my family dog, Raffi, is a mini Goldendoodle! I also love Corgis, Golden Retrievers, Bernese Mountain dogs, Newfoundlands, Leonbergers, and the list really can go on and on.

Want to learn more about your XM Community Admins? Ask us any of the questions below, or feel free to think of your own. Be sure to @ mention us!
  • What is your favorite food?
  • What is your dream travel destination?
  • If you could do anything you wanted for an entire day, what would it be?

Tagged:
Sign In to Comment