Integrating Qualtrics with other platforms while keeping back button | XM Community

Integrating Qualtrics with other platforms while keeping back button

Badge +2

Hello,
I've built a complex evaluation form that calculates the performance of faculty members at our university. We are trying to automate the process by adding integrations with outside platforms.
At a higher level, I want to be able to fetch data from each of these platforms, import and parse this data in order to set fields based on who is entering data in the form. We need to be able to add survey flow elements (Web Service in this case) between survey blocks while simultaneously allowing the user to go back to the start of the survey. The warning below tells me this will not be possible with Qualtrics.
Screen Shot 2021-05-03 at 6.44.50 PM.png
So long story short, we need to retain full functionality of the interface (allowing user to go back to start) while using section blocks (due to loop and merges throughout form) and web services. My guess is we need to look at a different platform that can provide the functionality we need or build a custom application.
Can anyone please advise?
Thanks,
Natalie

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Leave a Reply