Counting the total number of responses of a contact in XM Directory | XM Community
Solved

Counting the total number of responses of a contact in XM Directory

• 5 May 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello everyone, 
We have a respondent pool which we will distribute surveys occasionally. 
We want to count the number of surveys each respondent attended to so that we can send them a thank you e-mail when their total number of responses reaches certain points (10 and 20). 
I guess we need to be creating an an e-mail trigger or action based on an embedded data field. Which is created as "TotalResponseCount" when contacts are imported from a .csv file to XM Directory. 
I am trying to update this field at the end of each survey by using math operations. 
I add a screenshot below showing the Survey Flow I am working on to count the total survey responses.

2.jpg
But this operation does not seem to work. The data field stays the same after I complete the survey several times with the same credentials. What am I doing wrong? Is there a better way to do what I am describing here?
I am relatively new to contact management so I would appreciate any help for completing this task

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by AmaraW 24 May 2021, 17:27

View original

1 reply

Badge +48

Hi ykocaman - if you have not yet already, we'd recommend taking a look at this support page about adding/updating contact information with the XM Directory Task!  If you have any follow up questions, please be sure to reach out to our Support team, as they are best equipped to help!

Leave a Reply