Actions: Salesforce Response Mapping: Getting string '[object Object]' in qualtrics debug email | XM Community
Question

Actions: Salesforce Response Mapping: Getting string '[object Object]' in qualtrics debug email

Hi,
We have salesforce integrated to Qualtrics and we are using Actions Salesforce Response mapping to create Contact object records in Salesforce from Qualtrics survey forms.
All was going fine but suddenly the things stopped working and records are not pushed to salesforce.
Investigated the Qualtrics debug email to see whats happening and was surprised to see a weird string '[object Object]' on the top of the debug email body.
Any clues or pointers will be highly useful as I am unable to fix it.
Thanks.
Here is how the debug email looks like:
================================
[object Object]
Survey ID => SV_b3jRhYLQpfM2cqF
Response ID => R_1ria67kripFP4iB
Action ID => OCAC_poOdv93wl2zkoDf

LastName => Test ABC
FirstName => Test DEF

=====================================

2 replies

Did you come to any conclusions based on this debug? I am getting the same one currently.

Badge

I have also had this error. When I looked at the run history for the it has the error message below.
I have several workflows triggered on the reponse but linked to the same object so assumed
it to be a resource conflict. Also when I retried the action it was successful.
{
"name": "ACTIONS.ERROR_CODES.USER_CONFIGURATION_ERROR",
"message": "[{\\"message\\":\\"unable to obtain exclusive access to this record or 1 records:
RecordID\\",\\"errorCode\\":\\"UNABLE_TO_L",
"needRetry": false
}

Leave a Reply