Is there an easy way to use the API to share every organization Survey with a particular user/admin? | XM Community
Solved

Is there an easy way to use the API to share every organization Survey with a particular user/admin?

• 18 May 2021
  • 1 reply

I can get the Brand Admin's API key, I am thinking I can use the following POST call in a script to share the surveys but how would I get the list of surveys IDs using the API to iterate through?
https://api.qualtrics.com/api-reference/reference/surveys.json/paths/~1surveys~1%7BsurveyId%7D~1permissions~1collaborations/post
I'm assuming that the following List Surveys call even for the Brand Admin would only return the IDs of surveys they've been added as a collaborator on?
The issue is that at my current Org, lots of different surveys have been created by different people and we want to set up a dev account with access to all the organization's surveys to get all the responses by API.

icon

Best answer by Ilse 20 May 2021, 14:39

View original

1 reply

"I'm assuming that the following List Surveys call even for the Brand Admin would only return the IDs of surveys they've been added as a collaborator on?"
Yes, that is indeed the case.
What you could do is maybe get an overview of all surveys that are not shared and send the owner an email? You can create a Survey details export in the UI and go over all surveys with the dev token. Storing a list of all owner emails of surveys you do not have access to and send them an email about it? I know this is not the same but it might help. Good luck!

Leave a Reply