How can I conduct a comparative analysis (specifically ANOVA) using two survey datasets? | XM Community
Solved

How can I conduct a comparative analysis (specifically ANOVA) using two survey datasets?

• 21 May 2021
  • 1 reply

I need to run an ANOVA on pre and post survey results but I cannot import multiple datasets. I have tried copying the pre survey for the purpose of running analysis but I cannot import the exported data (CSV files) to run the analysis.

icon

Best answer by AmaraW 1 June 2021, 20:17

View original

1 reply

Badge +48

Hi Kendra - it looks like you were able to reach out to our Support team about this one and they let you know you could combine your data in 2 ways:

1. Export the data from your second project and import it into your original project 

2. Use a CX Dashboard to analyze the data in the dashboards 

They also mentioned that typically issues with importing data occur when the headers in your CSV do not exactly match the headers that Qualtrics expects. The best way to ensure your headers will be identical to what is expected is to actually export a blank copy of your data from the copied project. You can then paste into this CSV the data from your prior two surveys under the correct headers. If anyone experiences a similar issue, please be sure to reach out to our Support team, as they are best equipped to help!

Leave a Reply