🥂 Celebrating our 20K Community Member, @sharonphares! | XM Community

🥂 Celebrating our 20K Community Member, @sharonphares!

Badge +48

@Sharonphares, 20,000th community member sign upOver the last few days, we’ve closely monitored our new member sign ups, and today marks the day that our 20,000th member has joined the Qualtrics XM Community. We couldn’t be more excited to be sharing this milestone with each and every one of you!
In celebration of SharonPhares being our 20K community member, we will be sending a swag package filled with all of the goodies - a t-shirt, socks, water bottle, custom Patagonia fleece, and anything else we have stored away in our swag collection.
We couldn't be more excited for the future of the XM Community, and can't wait to share many more milestone celebrations with each and every one of you. 🎉

That’s all for now,
XM Community Admin

5 replies

Userlevel 1

I am so excited - thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

Wow, congratulations SharonPhares !

Userlevel 4
Badge +21

Congratulations to both Sharon and the Q Community ! Makes me wonder what number I was when I joined.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/38170#Comment_38170513 - how crazy!

Userlevel 6
Badge +40

twenty thousand ... what an amazing number if you think about it. My main takeaway is although we may be spread far and wide we're not alone! Well earned SharonPhares and kudos for this audience who took the same step 🎖️

Leave a Reply