Emails from Actions are not sending to me | XM Community
Solved

Emails from Actions are not sending to me

• 15 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello Everyone,
I was fiddling with email actions to send an email to people upon survey completion. I could get the emails to send to any email except my own. I tried setting my own email as a fixed recipient, as piped information from the survey, and also as a survey respondent but no emails ever come to me. I have also checked my junk box.
I used some of my other email addresses as tests which work. I've asked colleagues to complete the survey and they got an automatic mail. I've also set my colleagues as test recipients which also worked.
It is only with my organization email that I cannot receive any system mail.

Can anyone help me with this?

icon

Best answer by MatthewM 15 June 2021, 15:31

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi Shigen ,
When you check the Reporting for this Action, what does it tell you about the emails sent to your email address?
Assuming that your organization does not think your spamming yourself and blocking the messages from Qualtrics, you might look up your email address in the XM Directory (or ask your brand admin to do so) and see if it was marked as opt-out or if Qualtrics has marked it as undeliverable. If it shows opted-out, the brand admin can change that. If it shows undeliverable, it can be reactivated by contacting Qualtrics support.

Leave a Reply